vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Help troubleshooting manual recordings

I don't have a long one-pass list but I'm frustrated trying to get manual recordings to schedule properly. I'm a football fan and have had fits with Tivo not recording games with an ordinary season pass so I just schedule Fox and ABC to record 10AM-5PM. So far so good. Then I setup another manual recording for Sunday night at 5:25-9. Tivo tells me this 3rd recording won't happen due to conflicts even though there's 25 minutes between the end of the first shows and the Sunday night game.

Frustratingly, Tivo just tells you there's a conflict and tells you what conflicts but not why. Hidden is the end time of the manual recording or any way to edit it without recreating it. What's going on ? Before my last device reset, I was able to do this manual recording setup. It's like Tivo is ignoring my start and end times and just recording the entire shows that are scheduled within the time of the manual recording, thus expanding the record window.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire