jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Roamio Plus upgrade questions

I finally got myself a new TiVo a little while ago, and already I'm quickly running out of space, so I figure it's probably time to upgrade the hard drive (as I've done for several of my previous TiVos).

But I have some questions first:

1) With my prior upgrades, I always would save the original drive so that if/when the new drive failed in the future, I could use the old one to copy the software to a new drive - is it true that I won't need to do that with the Roamio, that putting a clean drive in will automatically set up the correct software?

2) It currently has the stock 1 TB drive - without dealing with an external enclosure, can I add a second drive (interally) or in order to upgrade do I need to completely replace the drive with a larger one (and in the process, copy everything from the current to the new)?


Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire