vendredi 18 septembre 2015

New Roamio 4-tuner unit stuck on "One Moment..." during guided setup

Hello,
New Tivo user here - in fact, I've never had a DVR before, so this is all new to me. I bought a Roamio and a mini. Started of course first with the Roamio and it's stuck. It's hooked up with Ethernet run straight to the unit from my router. I started up the guided setup and all seemed to be going well. It connected to the network, recognized my cablecard, asked for my zip code, etc., then got to a point where it said there was a major update for it, and that it would take upwards of an hour, maybe more. I may not have the exact sequence of steps it did at this point, but it rebooted, went to the welcome screen, then the almost there screen for a few minutes, then to a screen with a small rectangle that says "One Moment....". Since it said it could take an hour or more, I left it there for 2-1/2 hours then decided something must not be right and I rebooted it. Same thing. So I tried disconnecting the coax and Ethernet and rebooted again. Same thing. So I hooked those back up, rebooted again and left it overnight. Still the same. It seems I have a bad unit. Any suggestions for anything else I can try.

Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire